Starting with the first model in our Andreas Eastman series, our commitment to quality tonewood and expert hand-craftsmanship is abundantly evident. This step-up model is of such high quality that some luthiers who have evaluated these instruments have believed them to be professional instruments with high price tags!
- Finish:Shaded Spirit Varnish
- Top:European or Chinese Spruce
- Back/Ribs:European or Chinese Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge:Despiau 1 Tree
- Available Patterns:Stradivari
- Available Sizes:16.5" - 11"